According to Statcounter GlobalStats, the market share of browsers from August 2019 to August 2020 in the United States is as follows:
- Chrome makes up 47.3% of the U.S. internet browser market.
- Safari accounts for 35.56% of the market.
- 4.34% is the market share of Microsoft Edge.
- 4.15% of the market goes to Firefox in the U.S.
- Internet Explorer accounts for 2.66%.
- 2.29% of the market uses Samsung Internet.
If you are interested in learning more about the market in the U.S., you can see their market share of search engines represented in this Qreuz insight.
- Statcounter GlobalStats (2020). Browser Market Share United States[Online]. gs.Statcounter.com. Available at: https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/all/united-states (Accessed: 06 Oct 2020)