According to Statcounter GlobalStats, the market share of browsers from August 2019 to August 2020 in the U.K. is as follows:
- Chrome makes up 49.22% of the U.K. internet browser market.
- Safari accounts for 32.3% of the market.
- 4.56% is the market share of Samsung Internet.
- 4.15% of the market goes to Microsoft Edge.
- Firefox accounts for 3.62%.
- 1.84% of the market uses Microsoft Edge Legacy.
If you are interested in learning more about the market in the U.K., you can see their market share of search engines represented in this Qreuz insight.
- Statcounter GlobalStats (2020). Browser Market Share United Kingdom [Online]. gs.Statcounter.com. Available at: https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/all/united-kingdom (Accessed: 06 Oct 2020)