According to Statcounter GlobalStats, the market share of browsers from August 2019 to August 2020 in Russia is as follows:
- Chrome makes up 57.66% of the Russian internet browser market.
- Yandex Browser accounts for 14.76% of the market.
- 10.08% is the market share of Safari in Russia.
- 6.94% of the market goes to Opera.
- Firefox accounts for 5.83%.
- 1.04% of the market uses Microsoft Edge Legacy.
If you are interested in learning more about the market in Russia, you can see their market share of search engines represented in this Qreuz insight.
- Statcounter GlobalStats (2020). Browser Market Share Russia [Online]. gs.Statcounter.com. Available at: https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/all/russian-federation (Accessed: 06 Oct 2020)