According to Statcounter GlobalStats, the market share of browsers from August 2019 to August 2020 in Germany is as follows:
- Chrome makes up 51.23% of the German internet browser market.
- Safari accounts for 17.4% of the market.
- 13.24% is the market share of Firefox.
- 5.64% of the market goes to Samsung Internet.
- Microsoft Edge accounts for 3.87%
- 2.96% of the market uses Opera.
If you are interested in learning more about the market in Germany, you can see their market share of search engines represented in this Qreuz insight.
- Statcounter GlobalStats (2020). Browser Market Share Germany [Online]. gs.Statcounter.com. Available at: https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/all/germany (Accessed: 06 Oct 2020)